The city of Constanta is the largest seaport of Romania and the second on the Black Sea coast. Hallmark of the city and its most famous landmark is located on the city promenade abandoned Constanta Casino. The first casino in Constanta was built on the city’s waterfront near Genoviyskogo lighthouse in 1880. The wooden building was intended not only for gaming but also for entertainment for entertainment. In addition to the gaming halls are located in the same dance hall, two rooms for reading and relaxing, open-air terrace on the beach. The casino, which is also called the Kursaal, became one of the most popular cultural centers of Constanta.
Ver o post original 305 mais palavras