1. The official name of Greece is the Hellenic Republic.
2. No one in Greece can choose to not vote. Voting is required by law for every citizen who is 18 or older.
3. Greece Is the “Sunniest” Country In Europe.
4. Greece has more archaeological museums than any other country in the world.
5. Greece is the third largest producer of olives in the entire world.
6. Greeks do not wave with an open hand. In fact, it is considered an insult to show the palm of the hand with the fingers extended. Greeks wave with the palm closed.
7. Greek, the official language of Greece has been spoken for more than 30 century, making it one of the oldest languages in Europe.
8. The first Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C. The first Olympic champion was a Greek cook named Coroebus who won the sprint race.
Ver o post original 166 mais palavras