- That bulging bag you took to the hospital, full of classical/relaxing music, books to read, special pillows and scented oils will be a waste of time when you get induced and end up with an Epidural.
- Your idea of not having medical students at the birth because you’re shy at showing your privates goes out the window – and you’re fine with 10 students peering up at you from down there.
- You might be sleep deprived and miserable after having your baby.
- and cry A LOT (nobody told me this)!
- Those sweet little button vests? Those are torture devices for new parents. Ditto x 10 for sleep suits. Whatever happened to Velcro?
- Practise that car seat on a doll, then you won’t struggle to fasten a screaming baby into the seat for an hour before leaving the hospital.
- Babies move around A LOT when getting changed. Some training before baby…
Ver o post original 1.079 mais palavras